UV (ultraviolet) light is a known disinfectant that can help kill bacteria and viruses when applied correctly. We offer a range of UVC light fixtures for both mobile and permanent sanitizing applications.

Luxibel Direct Products

Luxibel - B Direct

Direct disinfection units. B Direct & B Direct II disinfects air and surface, prevents secondary infections and eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungal and mold spores in the air.

Use in production halls, hospitals, health care facilities, pharmacies, public transport and many more. All direct radiating fixtures are equipped with a double security with movement sensor and LED light + sound alarm.

View Luxibel Direct Products

Luxibel Air Products

Luxibel-B-Air
Indirect UVC air disinfection unit. B AIR takes care of 24h air disinfection in the presence of people and animals and eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungal and mold spores in the air.
This indirect UVC air disinfection unit can be used in production halls, health care facilities, pharmacies, public transport, shops and many more.
View Luxibel B AIR

Luxibel Hybrid Products

Luxibel-B-Hybrid
Direct & Indirect disinfection unit: B HYBRID takes care of 24h air disinfection in the presence of people and animals and eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungal and mold spores in the air. All direct radiating fixtures have a standard double security with a moving sensor and extra safety.
This direct & indirect UVC air disinfection unit can be used in production halls, health care facilities, pharmacies, public transport, shops and many more.
View Luxibel B HYBRID

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Are these products ETL or UL listed?

    The Luxibel UVC products listed here are ETL-pending. They are currently CE listed.

  • What safety features are included?

    These products include safety features such as motion sensors (fixtures will turn off if motion is detected within certain range), audible alarms & visual indicators when fixtures are operating.

  • Does ultraviolet light have an effect on materials?

    Yes. Ultraviolet light can degrade a variety of materials over time. Such materials include cloth, paper, and plastic. Long term ultraviolet exposure can cause these and other materials to become brittle and/or change color.

    Do not use these products where expensive clothing, paintings, antiques, collectables, and other valuable objects may be exposed.

  • Does my space need to be ventilated when using UVC to disinfect?

    It is recommended that the space be well ventilated for 10-15 minutes after disinfecting (the sanitizing process may cause an abnormal smell).

  • Is training available for proper use?

    Yes. Training is available with any purchase of the UVC products.

More UVC Information

Our sales team is available to answer questions, discuss your project needs, and provide you with a price quote.

Contact Us

UVC Lighting | Facebook Live Discussion