Mythos 2 has a sharp beam, rotating gobos, and features quiet movements. This large beam moving spot with an HRI 440W lamp features a 4° to 50° zoom.
Mythos 2 also features an indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus. But Mythos 2 is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances.
- 14 color filters on three wheels
- 2 CTO filters (3,200K and 2,500K) + 1 CTB filter
- 2 gobo wheels
- Zoom ranging from 4° to 31° for fixed gobos sharp focusing
- Zoom range from 6.7° to 50° for rotating gobos sharp focusing
- AC power input Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 (IP65)