Battery powered. Wirelessly controlled.
That describes the Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4, an LED uplight we rent and sell. Freedom Par Quad-4 enables you to uplight a surface with beautiful colors without the mess of cables. And if you don’t need the wireless control function, you can simply set a color from the onboard menu.
Freedom Par Quad-4 features an RGBA LED chipset, so it’s easy to get rich ambers and vibrant jewel tones.
The Freedom Par housing is a feature in-and-of-itself. The form factor takes the shape of a fixture shield, helping to reduce an off-axis view of the LED elements. In simple terms, this fixture can be placed against a wall and you won’t be staring into the light.
While Freedom Par Quad-4 can be connected to a power source for unlimited runtime, most users will opt for running the fixture on battery power. It takes 6 hours to fully charge the battery. The battery runtime varies depending on how the fixture is used — Up to 20 hours if a single LED color is used (Red, green, blue, or amber) at full. If all LEDs are on, the battery can run for up to 8 hours.
• Battery powered
• Wireless control
• On-board control with built-in LED display
• Remote control (IRC-6)
• Quad-color (RGBA)
• Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON™ Air and the FlareCON™ app
• Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom™ Pars
• Adjustable kickstand
• Housing acts as a fixture shield
• Built-in discharge protection for extended battery life
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
• DMX Channels: 4, 6 or 10
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 5 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
• 15° Beam Angle, 29˚ Field Angle
• Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz (Wireless control)
• Illuminance: 2,300 lux @ 2 m
• Maximum Run Time (all on): up to 8 hours
• Maximum Run Time (single color): up to 20 hours
• Recharge Time: 6 hours
• Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 35 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 33 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 6.2 lbs
• Size: 5.4 x 5.7 x 7.2 in
• Approvals: CE, FCC