We now rent (and sell) the Chauvet Professional Strike 4. This incredibly bright, flicker-free LED blinder is a great new tool for designers. Strike 4 outputs warm white light (3,096˚K) and can be used as an audience blinder, flood light, and strobe. Each quadrant can be independently focused (manually) and controlled (DMX) allowing for chases and FX.
Strike 4 is incredibly bright but weighs in at just 19lbs. It also features 16-bit dimming and has an OLED menu display. Strike 4 can be used in 1, 3, 4, and 9 channel DMX modes.
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (Warm White) 100 W
- Color Temperature: 3,096˚ K
- Beam Angle: 49° / Field Angle: 79°
- Illuminance (total): 999 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (per cell): 242 lux @ 5 m
- Selectable PWM: 600 Hz, 1,200 Hz, 2,000 Hz, 4,000 Hz, 25,000 Hz
- Pan: ± 24° manual adjustment per pod
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
- Standalone Color Mixing: Yes
- Dim Modes: 4
- Built-in Automated Programs: Yes
WEIGHTS & DIMS
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 6.4 x14.2 in
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Control Protocol: DMX
- DMX Channels: 1, 3, 4 or 9