Streamer, by GLP, is the latest lighting accessory to enhance your live streams, video conference, and virtual meetings. Unique to the GLP Streamer is the ability to control multiple units from a single dashboard, allowing lighting designers and conference producers to ensure optimal and consistent lighting for participants.
The streamer is compact (6″ long), light weight, and easy-to-use.
A range of inbuilt color temperature presets can be accessed directly from the onboard buttons, which also give instant intensity control. These presets can also be easily modified by the user within the desktop app, available on both Mac and PC.
• 6″ long — Easily fits into a laptop bag
• Connects to USB-C port — no batteries or bulky power adapters are required
• Bright Output 392Lux @ 18” (0.5M)
• Variable warm to cool color temperature control (1,900 – 5,600 K)
• Easily create custom presets remotely
• 90+ CRI
• Adjustable, smooth linear dimming control — 0 – 100% with bright, even output
• Adjustable 12” tripod with pivoting ball-joint head