• USB A to B cable
• USB A to mini B cable
• Wall-Wart Power Supply
• Belt Clip
The Net3 Radio Focus Remote (RFR) provides comprehensive wireless
remote control of your Eos or Congo Family lighting control system.
The small handheld transmitter unit provides access to common
controls for channel and dimmer checks and uses softkeys for access
to more advanced console functions. The integral display provides
softkey labeling and status information. The RFR has encoder
wheels on either side of the transmitter unit for parameter control
and scrolling functions. The transmitter batteries are recharged by
connecting the unit to an active USB port. The small receiver unit
plugs directly into and is powered by the USB port on the console or
a powered Ethernet connection within the lighting network.
• Wireless communication
• Generous radio range
• Commonly used commands for focus and basic record & playback
• Softkeys for additional commands
• Built-in display for system status and softkey labels
• On/Off switch
• Supports multiple systems operating separately in same area
• Rechargable NiMh batteries
• USB connectivity
• Ethernet connectivity
TRANSMITTER UNIT (HANDHELD)
• Output – Default HF:1 (2.410 GHz) with 11 additional HF: channels available (2.410GHz – 2.465 GHz). 99 Network IDs available per channel.
• Antenna – Helical, fixed. Connections – Integral USB connector to console or powered USB hub normally used for charging the unit.
• Working range – 90m (300ft) indoor, 200m (656 ft) in free field.
• Power – 2x NimH rechargeable battery. (Recharge using the USB connection.)
RECEIVER UNIT (BASE STATION)
• Connections – Integral USB connector to console or powered USB hub. Ethercon connector to powered Ethernet.
• Power – USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
• Maximum USB cable length – 5m (16.5’) from power source using USB.
• Maximum Ethernet cable length -100m (328’) from power source (including in-wall cabling)